Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the form in which they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Thanks to the cookies in loisjeans.com you can make online purchases, see the prices of your specific store and enjoy an advanced use experience.
LTM Ltd. S.L. never shares personal data with third party companies. All the information collected on the website is used to provide a better service to visitors.
Keep in mind that using the loisjeans.com website with cookies disabled may cause the website not to function properly, and that in certain areas it may give errors.
What types of cookies does loisjeans.com use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. loisjeans.com uses these cookies (called third-party cookies) to show customised loisjeans.com advertising on other website, never of third party companies. You can choose not to accept these cookies in your browser settings that can be seen at the bottom of this page.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies where the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. They analyse your navigation on our website with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
It is also possible that on visiting a web page or when you open an email where any advertisement or any promotion is published about our products or services a cookie will be installed on your browser that will later help us to show you advertising related to the search you made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times that they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by type of browser)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your browser through the options settings in the browser installed on your computer: In the event that you do not allow the cookies to be installed on your browser you may not be able to access some of the sections in our website.
You can also activate the incognito or private mode on your browser, to delete cookies and browsing history once you finish your browsing session. See the help of your browser to access this mode.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by service offered)